Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We did it!

I know my last post was a big thank you, but here's an even bigger one: THANK YOU!
We had so many people contribute to the fundraiser and we reached our goal! So thank you all so much, to those who gave and also to those who spread the word. We wouldn't have made it without your combined efforts.

I'm very excited for this film and things have being going great. In half an hour I'm off to do an interview with Vinayak, my Indian lawyer friend, and then tomorrow I will be hanging around a courthouse to get the before and afters of a court hearing he will be serving in.

Later this week I will be going with Jamyang from Tong-Len to go see the hostel his organization has built to provide housing for less-fortunate children while they get an education. This I am also excited for.

So again, thank you to everyone for your help. The money raising part is over, but you can still support the film by following the blog and giving comments, questions, or feedback wherever you'd like. And when the film is finished I'll be looking for lots of people to help raise awareness of it and get it seen by as many people as possible, so stay in tune for that.

Thank you all. Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment