Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Started Filming!


Started some filming today! I’m trying to get some general and “First Impression” footage of McLeod Ganj, as well as anything else I can foresee being helpful to the film.

Here are some shots I have already:
- Dharamsala valley, with emerging tree-covered hills and mountains
- The hills of McLeod Ganj, covered in tall, stacked houses
- An above view of a street with people, cars, buses, rickshaws, and a cow passing by
- A Tibetan flag blowing in the wind
- A sticker with the Dalai Lama that says “Thank You INDIA, 50 years in exile”
- Lots and lots of monkeys

I have a lot more things to film of course, but anything anyone else thinks would be vital to see in setting up the area, feel free to make suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. I vote you show some Tibetan people, especially Tibetan children since I'm convinced that they're about as cute as they come. I think that would help clarify who Tibetans are, since some people are confused when I say I'm in India but a Tibetan community. Just some smiling kids, maybe? Would that be hard to get permission for?

    ReplyDelete